Monday 17 March 2014


Its been a long time ago that I always wanted to share my life experiences and thoughts with everyone. There were many questions always stuck in my mind about human behaviour. I’d always want to explore and put up all these interrogative doubts with people. But the problem was to finding the way to ask. So I am here .But how does it feel when it comes to know that a amateur guy who does not even know how to create profile on blogger, has started a personal blog. However, it does not worth him likely to get unfair response.

Actually I have got boost up charge from one of my friend- cum- brother (we are not from same mother). He reminded me that I should behave or write as what I am while writing blog. Because its your thought and content that going to affect readers mind not the proficiency in English. It means I can break grammar rules. Honestly speaking, it feels great and extent pleasure to being with all of you. Finally, I started this one “MirrorShow”.

What we are going to provide:

  • We make our opinions and mindset follow by ups and down of life experiences. We can’t imagine what we have lost actually and what we are going to loose. Here we will share those points which we basically ignore or don’t give proper attention.
  • Basically human got affected by tradition, culture and their spiritual aspect and believes .There are some myths and superstition and that’s not concerned with cult. That’s the vibrant side of articles and undoubtedly this topic has its own sensibility. We are not confirming to be right on this and hence, we want to share such things with you to clear out lots of doubts from both sides.
  • In this website, you will get to know that what I have learned from my life experiences and what I have observed that generally people ignore while running in the race of life to achieve success and also the stories from our readers.

Conclusion:

 
I am not that” someone” professional blogger and started a website to earn money .As I have mentioned above “I am here just to share and to stay connected with people”. Here readers can share whatever they want to share. If you guys feel there is something important in life and people ignore. Please be with us to share all such facts and aspects of life. If you want any kind of modification in the articles of the website or provide your valuable suggestion then, feel free to advice us. We are waiting for your astounding suggestion. And it'll be an honor for us to make the website appropriate for our readers.

Let’s start our journey....!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog. Sex Cam Sites

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!